Refraction Archival Print
“Refraction” by Lauren Ross
- Signature: All prints are signed and dated by Lauren Ross in pencil in the lower right, along with the artwork title.
- Certificate Of Authenticity: Signed by Lauren Ross and included with every purchase.
- Art Period: Contemporary Art
- Medium: Gicleé Museum Grade Archival Print
- Style: Abstract
- Printed with a 1” border
- Does not include a frame
- “Refraction” explores the concept that in physics, refraction is the change in direction of a wave passing from one medium to another caused by its change in speed.