Perception Archival Print
“Perception” by Lauren Ross
- Signature: All prints are signed and dated by Lauren Ross in pencil in the lower right, along with the artwork title.
- Certificate Of Authenticity: Signed by Lauren Ross and included with every purchase.
- Art Period: Contemporary Art
- Medium: Gicleé Museum Grade Archival Print
- Style: Abstract
- Printed with a 1” border
- Does not include a frame
- The definition of perception is to grasp with the mind or take possession of. The artwork “Perception” explores the concept that we as individuals have the power to perceive, and therefore may be different from one person to the next.