Precession of the Equinoxes Archival Print
“Precession of the Equinoxes” by Lauren Ross
- Signature: All prints are signed and dated by Lauren Ross in pencil in the lower right, along with the artwork title.
- Certificate Of Authenticity: Signed by Lauren Ross and included with every purchase.
- Art Period: Contemporary Art
- Medium: Gicleé Museum Grade Archival Print
- Style: Abstract
- Printed with a 1” border
- Does not include a frame
- "Precession of the Equinoxes" was inspired by the precession of earth’s rotational axis, known to take approximately 26,000 years to complete one revolution. The precession changes the “North Star” as seen from Earth.